Mike and Michelle
Wednesday, January 25, 2006
Mike and Michelle
About Me
- Name: Michelle
What to say about me? Hmmm... I'm a 37 year old, stay at home, homeschooling mom, and a doctor's/Army wife. I have an awesome husband who I've been married to for 10 wonderful years and we have 5 beautiful children. Life so far has been an adventure and we are excited to see what it throws at us next. My words of advice to all... When in doubt, mumble.
Previous Posts
- Us at The Winter Quarters Temple in Omaha.
- Abby and Belle playing with some new christmas toys.
- Here's Abby wanting to play xbox.
- Here's Abby putting on Daltons shoes.
- This is Max at Thanksgiving. I love those cheeks!!!
- This is one of my favorite pictures of Morgan take...
- Me posing next to the fabulous changing table we b...
- I thought it would be fun to post some progressive...
- Me 28 weeks preggers!
- Here's another picture that shows how chubby I hav...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home